Information for Parents
Are you pet-friendly?
- Hawks Landing is NOW pet-friendly! We realize the important role pets play in our residents' lives and have modified our policies to accommodate them. If you would like to add a pet to your lease, please contact the office. We require all pets to be registered with the office. There is a one-time $300 pet fee and monthly $30 pet rent.
How can I pay my rent?
- Rent is due on the first of every month and can be paid in the office with check or money order. If you prefer to pay with credit or debit card, you can setup one-time or recurring payments through our Resident Portal. Just click the Current Residents button.
Do I need a lease guarantor?
- We screen all our applicants and require a guarantor or additional security deposit on all leases. The security deposit varies by floor plan. You can ask a leasing specialist by calling our office today!
What if I do not have roommates in mind?
- That's no problem at all! We can pair you up with people who have similar lifestyles, interests, etc. Please contact us to obtain and fill out our Roommate Matching Form, and leave the rest to us!
Are utilities included?
- We include pest and trash removal
- Don't forget we also include high speed internet and extended cable!
- The only additional bill each month is your electric & water bill that is paid directly to our office. You will be notified each month of your usage and can submit a payment online or by check or money order.
What is an individual lease?
- When you sign an individual lease, you are only responsible for your rent; in other words, you have no liability for the rent of the other apartment residents. If your roommate transfers or graduates, you have nothing to worry about! That is a significant advantage over the joint and several leases used at rental houses and other apartment properties where each resident is liable for the rent of all residents in the unit.
What is included in the furniture package?
- We offer fully-furnished apartments. All you need to do is bring your stuff!
- Our 4 bedroom apartments are furnished as follows: Your room will be furnished with a full-size bed, dresser, nightstand, desk and desk chair. We include a sofa, loveseat, coffee and end tables in the living room as well as a 4 person dining room set with chairs. There's plenty of seating for you, your roommates, and your friends!
- If you select our 1 or 2 bedroom floor plan, your furniture package will vary slightly. Call our office to learn more!
Is Renter's Insurance Required?
- Yes, our community requires each resident carry an active tenant liability policy for damage to the landlord’s property during the term of their lease. We require a minimum of $100,000 in general liability coverage and also recommend contents coverage, or personal property insurance.
Past Resident Portal
- If you are a past resident, please click here to be redirected to our payment portal for past residents.